17 June 2009

Visiting Grandma!





In the middle of May we took the kids and my little brothers to see my Grandma play at the Joseph Smith Building.  My Grandmother plays the piano there on Wednesday nights.  It was so much fun to see her and listen to the beautiful music.  She has a friend that plays the violin along with her and everyone that comes in just stops to listen because it is so amazing.  I love my grandma so much and it feels so great to be able to support her finally in some small way. She has always been a constant in my life.  I don't think she has ever missed a birthday party, piano/dance recital, or anything that was important to me.  She is always there for everything.  I love her with all my heart!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Your grandma is pretty fantastic! I used to live in her stake and always looked forward to seeing her at stake conference. Tell her "Hello" for me!