Ok, so I have been tagged twice, so I better just get this over with. Thanks Shelb and Ash!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I love Halloween. I love to dress up and be someone else for a night. Plus I love haunted houses. I secretly always hope a vampire will bite me.
2. If you know me at all, you very well know that I feel ripped off that I wasn't able to go to highschool in the 80's. I'm obsessed with the 80's. I love the music, the hair, the movies. Can you imagine what my Prom pictures would have looked like with my hair? Pretty rad, huh?
3. All of my close friends know that for breakfast I go through the Crest drive-thru and get a 44 oz. half regular/half diet Dr. Pepper. Yes, I know it's horrible. I'm an addict. I call it my crack! How else am I supposed to have any energy? (Hence, the teething whitening never works.)
4. I have a foot phobia. I can't stand feet. Ok, so I do like baby feet. I've inherited the phobia from my mom who inherited it from her family. I always notice what peoples feet look like. My father-in-law thinks it's so funny to try and get me to rub his feet. I would probably rather die.
5. I've always been scared of dogs. I'm not an animal lover at all. I've always thought that meant I was cold-hearted. Maybe I am. I mean whats wrong with me? Who doesn't love animals?
6. Ok, so I'm going to let the cat out of the bag...I wash my hair every 5 days. Don't tell! I know it is so sick, but I do still bathe. All of my close friends know this, and I have even converted most of them. The trick is to get Bumble and Bumble hair powder. It soaks up all the grease. I'm not trying to promote poor hygiene, but it's amazing!
So I tag, Claudia, Kelly, Nora, Nat LLoyd, Jill, and Deb Jones.
22 October 2007
Me and Summer.
My cousins Brooke and Ashley.
My cute aunts Julie, Shauna, and Patti.
My grandma Self, my aunt Brooke, and Paige.
Summer and my Mom.
Sailor trying to steal one of the famous Dippity cupcakes.
We had a fairy baby shower for Summer. She is due the first of November. I'm hoping she will be born on my birthday so we can be best friends.
09 October 2007
We are so excited to have our newest member to our family here. Lily Judith Lefrandt made her way here by a surprise C-section two weeks early. YEAH! She is so precious. My girls want to know when they get a baby like cousin Lily. I keep telling them, soon, really soon. I love the picture of Lily looking like she wants to eat Sailors rice crispy treat. Sailor had to sit in the cool bed with Ashy and get a picture. Good job Ash and Jon on making such a beautiful baby! We love you!
We had a fun, last minute, Family Night at the Thanksgiving Point pumpkin patch extravaganza. The kids ran around like they were at Disneyland. Paigey and Sailor love their new best friends Addie and Capris (Precie). Thanks for spending the night with us Facers and Christensens!