17 June 2009

Happy 34th Birthday Booza Man!

Bryce turned the big 34.  He is getting so old. We had such a quiet birthday this year.  We saw Angels and Demons and went to dinner with some of his family.  The best part of his birthday I would say was the presents the girls picked out for him.  I took the girls to Honks (a dollar store) and gave them each three dollars.  Paige picked out a skull key chain, some cologne (awesome!), and a padded navy blue diploma holder.  She thought he could put a picture in where the diploma should go.  I have to say her gifts were much more thought out then Sailors.  So Say-Say ran around wanting everything, but finally decided on, here goes....black scissors, yellow plates, and green napkins.  I so wish I could have been in her mind as she thought these were the best picks of all.  She is such funny kid.  The best part is when she saw the items she said "This is what daddy would LOVE".  So probably not the best birthday, but still super fun!

1 comment:

Andrea Weaver said...

Happy bday Bryce!!! I was laughing so hard reading about Honks. Your kids are so adorable. Let's do a play date soon :)