17 June 2009

Cage and Crew stay a few days...









So my little 5-year-old twin brothers came to stay for a few days.  I think I totally exhausted them.  We went everywhere.  I packed in Thanksgiving Point (twice), Jumping Jacks, a carnival, and Temple Square all in three days.  We had so much fun.  But the best part is the looks everyone gives me when I am hauling 5 kids ages 6 and under.  The people think I am crazy!  I just smile and keep on walking.  My girls were in heaven having them here for so long.  It was the first time they had ever stayed at my house.  It was a little hard trying to please all 5 of them.  I think Crew was mad at Bryce and I because we tried to get him to eat the dinner we had prepared and he thought it was gross.  I just told my mom that I wasn't making 5 different meals to please them all.  I guess Crew will learn that real soon when he has to eat school lunch. I have total sympathy for my sis-in-law Kristin and all her young kids.  It can be exhausting, but so much fun.  I love my little brothers.  They both have such different personalities, but are both so sweet.  They have such huge hearts and are going to be great men, I'm sure of it.

No comments: