09 May 2009

Cash on The Ellen Degeneres Show!!!


So last year my sister-in-law (Mykelle) and I were on the "Ellen Degeneres Mother's Day Baby Shower Show".  IT WAS INCREDIBLE! We had so much fun.  Ellen gave her audience tons of free baby stuff (stroller/car seat, crib, bedding, bouncy chair, diapers, meals, TV, baby monitor, diaper bag...etc).  We couldn't have been more thrilled for all the free stuff.  So yesterday was her 2009 baby shower show and I sent in a couple pictures of my cute little Cash to see if they would show him as a baby that was born from the year before.  SURE ENOUGH, he was on there. They had three different segments were they showed the babies from the year before and he was on the 2nd and 3rd segment. If you go to www.ellen.warnerbros.com and go to Ellen in a minute with Ryan Seacrest you see him by Ryans head a lot.  Then there is another segment with "An expectant mother wins a car" and you see him by Ellens head a lot. He had great positioning I might say. So much fun to watch!!!  I would cut and paste all of the video clips except I don't know how to use this dumb Mac.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

that's so awesome!! He is so cute!!!

Slparker175@yahoo.com said...

Cash is utterly adorable as are Paige and Sailor. Cuties for sure! You are lucky as well as Cash to be shown on Ellen after his birth. You will cherish this memory forever!!!y

slparker175@yahoo.com said...

P.S. What a great Mother's
Day gift. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Claudia said...

I could just eat that face!

Debbie Jones said...

OH my gosh--he is to die for!! Love the pics. It's about time I see some updates. Hope things are good!

Kass Martin said...

How cute. I want to be on ellen's show sometime. I love her show especially with all the giveaways. Cash is adorable. It's no surprise they showed his pic. what a doll.

The Kings said...

He is looking so much like your girls!!! So dang cute. I tried so hard to get on the show this year but no luck... you guys got so lucky!