07 May 2009

Easter Eggcitment!!!








Easter was kind of low-key this year. We usually party it up with my in-laws, but the are on the forever mission (can't complain they are halfway already). So we celebrated Easter with the bunny this year on Saturday and left Sunday to be about Christ. That worked out really well for us. I think I'm going to try to do that from now on. I had to do sharing time on Sunday in Primary and I learned so much about what Christ went through before he was killed. I can't believe the whole story (knowing he is going to die, being betrayed, freeing Barrabas, apostles falling asleep, being denied..etc). Can you believe it? Maybe everyone already knows all this but me.  Anyway, it was a great Easter getting to know Christ a little better. I'm just so thankful! PS. Thanks to Summer Whalen for putting on the most amazing Easter Egg Hunt!! We had so much fun. I think it doubled in size from last year. I promise I'll contribute next year:)

No comments: