07 May 2009

All In A Day...




So my Paigey Girl lost her top front tooth and learned how to ride a bike all in one day. I've got to say, it's a little too much growing up for me in just one day. As much as I am excited to see her getting older, it kinda breaks my heart. I beg my girls every night before bed to "stop growing up". Of course they just laugh, but I sincerely mean it. I can't tell you how many pictures we have of Paige with her "horsey teeth" as Bryce calls them. She sucked on a binkie until she was four and as a result we got these awesome choppers.  Then the sad part is when you get one child that is big the other one wants to be as big, so they grow up even faster.  I guess that is why you keep having babies, so there is always someone that is little. Boy, I sure love my girls. 

2 comments:

Dan &Kimberly Hunter said...

oh, these photos are so cute!! I didn't recognize Sailor without her pig-tails! :-) Cash is getting so cute and I LOVED his Easter duds!! Paigey ROCKS!! Bike riding.. Logan can skateboard, I think that must be the California equivalent! :-) Love You Guys!!

Kass Martin said...

Your girls are beautiful. I love their hair. so cute.