30 July 2008

We miss you Courtney!!!


Today my sister Courtney would have turned "22". It's so hard to not have her here with us to celebrate. It's been 6 years since she passed and we miss her so much. I took the girls to there favorite place (Dear Lizzie) for lunch. We always like to do something special to celebrate her life. Courtney would love Dear Lizzie with all of it's sparkles and fun. My girls are always so cute about asking about her. They really want to know what she is doing in heaven. It's been a really long 6 years not seeing her. Hopefully someday soon we can all be together as a family. I miss you Court and love you so much!

2 comments:

Kass Martin said...

I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose someone so dear to your heart like a sister. I think it's great that you celebrate her life and think of her often she can be part of your life and your girls lives. Your little girls are so cute. I love the ties they made Bryce. That's such a great idea. I've got to do that. You look great. I love your long dresses. Such a great look. Such a great pregnant look. When's your little man coming?

Shelene said...

You're in our hearts! We can understand! We are coming up on 4 years. We sure love you guys!