17 August 2008

Sending off the Missionaries...





So my cute in-laws left August 9th to Singapore on a public affairs mission. We were so sad to see them leave. We went up for one last dinner and the girls went to pick flowers with Grandma in the yard. It is going to be so hard not having them right here in Provo with us. But, I am so excited for their new adventure. I hope at some point we can go visit them. We were trying so hard to have this baby before they left. I'm sad that the baby is coming only 8 days after they have left. Ohh well, that's the luck, right?



2 comments:

anderson's said...

Hey Brit, It's Cathy (Curtis) Anderson. My sister & her family live in Singapore right now for the next few years. He works for NCIS doing counter terriorism work. They could be in the same ward. What a small world! Good luck today with the baby, that is so exciting!

anderson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.