17 August 2008

Our last day as a family of four...




Tomorrow is going to be the big day!!! We couldn't be more excited. It finally came to having to be induced. I was so hoping to go on my own, but I guess this way you can really be prepared. I've had my hopes up for the last two weeks with all of the contractions. I didn't contract with either of the girls so everyday I thought, "this is it". Then I would wake up in the morning ticked that I'd slept through the night. I will be 39 weeks tomorrow and he will get the birthday of 8.18.08 which is pretty cool. I wanted 8.8.08, but oh well. This last week has been really hard. I had both of my girls at 38 weeks and to have to go one extra week is a killer. It's funny how after 38 weeks each day gets so much worse. Well, it will be all over tomorrow. I just hope everything goes well and he is healthy.



8 comments:

The Zeediks said...

you really look beautiful britt.
I am so excited for you. Please post pictures as soon as you can. What a great dress.

Meg and T.J. said...

What great last pictures Britt! You and your girls are so beautiful. I can't wait to see what your little boy is going to look like. Best of luck!
XOXO Meg

Carlie said...

I hope everything went well yesterday. Boys are so fun and different from girls, I'm excited for you! Let us know when Paige can come over and play!

Kelly said...

Welcome little Cash Bryce!! I can't wait to see pictures of him, I bet he is just too cute!!! Much love to your family

Jackson Family said...

So exciting!!! I can't wait to see him. Let me know if I can help. and you look amazing as usual!

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

I can't believe all these posts that I've missed! I just got so used to you not updating that I haven't checked in forever!! It was so amazing to see baby Cash being born. Thanks again for letting me come in. It was so special!
xoxo

The Burkinshaws said...

Brit, you are still absolutely stunning at 42 weeks prego! :) Anyway, congrats on Cash and I know you just gave birth but let's see some pictures already! We're dying to see the new addition... 8.9 lbs! You are a TROOPER!

We miss you guys!

timberly skye said...

HI...these pics are so sWeet of the 3 of you!! AND congratulations on your gorgeous baby boy!!! let us know how it goes being outnumbered by the babies! ;)