21 July 2008

My Best Friends Wedding...




Paige, one of my high school best friends finally took the plunge. This was a very special wedding for me becasue not only is she one of my closest and dearest friends, but she married my neighbor all growing up. Plus my dad married them and my mom decorated all the tables. It was a family affair. Even my sister Summer and her baby London made it to the wedding from Florida. It was so fun to get together with all of my high school friends for a night and party! It's too bad I had to be so huge and pregnant at such a special event. OHH WELL!!!



1 comment:

Texas Jacksons said...

Britt you look great! When are you due, and what are you having? I'm about eight weeks right now, so keep your fingers crossed for a boy. It's nice to finallt see so pics.!