30 July 2008

Baby Shower!




I got together with all of my high school friends (minus a few) for a baby shower. Sallie was so cute to put the whole thing together. We met up at Gatway for dinner and lots of laughs. I love when we see each other becasue no one can stop talking. I have such amazing friends. I wish we all lived closer to one another. Thanks to all who came for your love and support. I'm hoping to have this baby in the next couple of weeks. Wouldn't it be cool if I could get an 8.08.08 baby.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You guys are too cute! I need to send you something!!! I think that you should have him in 08-08-08..that would be cool.

Debbie Jones said...

Looks like I missed out on a big party! You all look great! Good Luck Brit. I'm crossing my fingers for 08-08-08! I missed you all!