06 November 2007

London Leigh is finally here...

Say Hello to my adorable niece, London Leigh Armstrong. She was born Monday, November 5 at 4:06 pm. I was so lucky I was able to watch her come into this world. She was 8 pounds 2 ounces and is 221/2 inches long. I cannot wait to get to hold her again. I already miss her. Summer did such a great job getting her here. Her epidural didn't totally work so it was kind of a hard delivery. I am so proud of Sum and I am so excited for her to be a mother. She looks just like Summer as a baby. In fact, one of the first things Sum said is, "She looks Polynesian".

4 comments:

Nora said...

Brit~She is beautiful, but what else to expect from Summer right? Happy late birthday to you!

Kelly said...

She is too cute!! Tell Summer I said Congrats!

jill d said...

isn't being an aunt awesome?! she is a cutie! please tell summer congrats from me.

Katy Steele said...

She's adorable! Tell sum she did so great!!