04 November 2007

I know, I'm getting so old!


I had such a great birthday! I just want to thank all of my cute family and all of my friends for their love.


I was able to spend a day celebrating with my family before my dad left to China. My mom always does the most amazing celebrations. Thanks mom for making me feel so loved!


Bryce is the cutest husband in the world. I woke up to presents and cards and then he took the kids for the day to let me get pampered with my sister Summer. Thanks Sum for spending the day with me. My cute high school friends took me to lunch and then I was able to spend the night with more family and friends. I just feel so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life.








2 comments:

Texas Jacksons said...

Hey Brittany this is Bre Jackson. I finally did it, I have a blog! Your family is super cute! Add us to your list, k. See you guys soon.

becky said...

happy birthday! i'm so glad you had a special day! i'm sad i missed out on the dinner, we'll have to milk your birthday even longer and do it again...wink, wink!