04 November 2007

Halloween!

Sailor was a Kitty!
We had such a fun Halloween. We first went up to Logan to see my parents and little brothers Cage and Crew. They were such cute pirates! On Halloween we went to my sister-in-law Kristens house to have our annual dinner and trick-or-treat party. We had such a great night. Everyone looked awesome!


Paige begged to be Wonder Woman for two months. My cute friend Mary made her costume. She felt to cool. Thanks Mary, it looked great!


We were all witches, Tiffany(sister-in-law) and my mother-in-law Judy








Bryce and Bryant decided to win the most hideous costume award. I don't think we have laughed that hard in a long time. Well, since the "Dumb and Dumber"costumes at Ashley's wedding. We love your sense of humor boys!





Cage and Crew!





1 comment:

Tangi said...

I didn't know it was your birthday, I am so sorry! I hope you had a wonderful day, it looks like you did! Also, you all look so cute on Halloween! I even recognized some of your high school friends. Fun! Sorry, I havent responded to your email, we are due the beginning of April and we find out this friday what we are having!!!