10 November 2009

A Witchy Hallloween



















Halloween was so much fun this year. It was the warmest Halloween in a long time. It always makes it so much more fun when you are not freezing too death. This year my sis and I went to Gardner Village to the witches extravaganza. We met up with sister friends Melissa and Tiffany and all of our cute kiddos. It was so much fun. We went on the hay ride to a witches house and the witches told us all about their magic and potions. We buried a cockroach in their cemetery and learned about what they use in their bath. We then caught the beginning of all the witches coming in for the witches night out, and let me tell you, their were so many witches you could barely walk around. My kids were fascinated with all of them and their elaborate costumes. We also did a friends Halloween party at a park and the kids got to trick-or-treat and decorate pumpkins. And then out Halloween tradition is to meet up at aunt Kristin's for soup and doughnuts and trick-or-treating. The cousins all love to see each other dressed up. We decided to be Wizard Of Oz this year except Bryce never did dress up with us. We wanted him to be the tin man or the scarecrow. Somehow at last minute Bryce grabbed the Nacho Libra costume and put it on again for the family to scream at. It's quite a sight....I couldn't make myself post the picture again. :)

2 comments:

tam & eric battles said...

my goodness, finally :) have been wondering what you have been up to! can't believe how big cash is!! miss you guys!

Dan &Kimberly Hunter said...

Brittany, I LOVE the witch costumes!! You all looked fabulous!! I've been a witch the last 3 years, but I've been the lazy witch... you've inspired me to look for things to make my costume better! I love the girls knee-highs that match their hats! Your always so creative! Love you guys!