10 November 2009

Random Summer Pictures




















Since I have been the worst blogger and so much time has passed I thought for my own records I would post some summer shots. They are not in any order which I hate that blogger does that but ohh well it's faster then doing each picture individually. So here are some randoms of us in St George at the Facers house for 4th of July. We swam our hearts out and went and saw Annie at Tuacahn. Jalynn feed us the most amazing food all weekend. Thanks to Mykelle and Riley for having us come with them and A BIG THANKS to the Facers for letting us stay in their beautiful house. What a great family. We just love them! There are also pictures of when my in-laws came home from their mission at the airport. It was so great to see them for a little bit before they had to head back. We miss them so much and my kids are dying to have their sleepover with grandma and have her do manicures, pedicures and read stories. She promised them that when she left again and I am still hearing about it. Their is a picture of Cash dressed as a girl that I found on my camera. I guess when the babysitter was here they thought that would be funny. Such a cute Boy/Girl! Also some pictures of BYU summer camp. The girls had so much fun learning there. Paige studied all summer about butterflies, and Sailor about recycling. They also did a music camp and learned all about composers and instruments. We had such a great summer and I am missing the warm weather and the tan so much!

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVE the picture of Cash with his goggles on, I got a good laugh from that. So excited that you are finally updating your blog!