11 February 2009

Katy Perry Concert ROCKED!

So much fun!! We had a blast! Last night Becky, Beth, Mindy and I went to the Dodo for dinner and then headed over to the concert.  It was so much fun to have a girls night out without kids, although there were some kids their at the concert. What were these parents thinking.  I loved having the small intimate environment.  Anywhere you went you could see her really well. Paige asked me this morning if Ariel was at the kiss the girl concert. Isn't that so hilarious. She must have heard me on the phone telling someone about one of her songs. I told her that Ariel was there and it was so much fun. P.S. I stole these pictures off Becky's blog and I don't know how to make them smaller.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Paige is a crack-up!I'm glad you had a good time!

Ryan and Susie said...

That looks like a fun time. There's nothing better than food, friends, a great concert and of course...NO KIDS! Hooray!

Jon Lefrandt said...

I can't believe all the posts I've missed. Those pictures with and Cashey are so cute! And go Paigie, she scored on her Birthday!

Shannon & Summer said...

It is fun to know your blog! I love checking in from time to time on friends! Your kids are so dang adorable!

Andrea Weaver said...

Hey! It's so fun to get away w/the girls!! I'm so glad you sent me the link to your blog. I don't think I've even seen your girls before!! Of course they are beautiful. They take after their mom :)

Kass Martin said...

that looks like such a blast. concerts make you feel so young and hip huh? You look so pretty. love your hair.