11 February 2009

Birthday Fun!



We met up with my parents to celebrate Paige and my twin brothers, Cage and Crew birthdays. We played at my Grandma's house and then took them to McDonald's play land for some fun. My brothers just turned 5. They are getting so big and cute. I love their personalities. They are so different from each other but so much fun to be around. My parents gave Paige for her birthday my sister Courtney's American Doll, Kirsten. It is so special to have this doll and her clothes to remind me of her. Courtney would be so excited to know that Paige has them.  Paige hasn't been able to let her out of her sight. Bryce and I gave her Kit for her birthday, so now she has two of them. We took her to Kiddie Kandids to get her 6 year-old picture taken and she insisted that the dolls be in  the picture with her. It was adorable. I love Paige so much. She is the best little girl. She is so obedient and smart.  I feel so lucky to be her mom!

1 comment:

Elise Clark said...

Brittany,
I have really enjoyed looking through your blog and Summer's, too. I hope you don't mind. It's been about 23 years since I taught you at Wilson Elem in Logan. You and Summer were two of my favorite students of all time. I remember how sweet your mom was to always be so helpful with me, an new, inexperienced teacher.
I can tell you've had a great life. Your family is so beautiful. I can tell you are really happy.
Being on Facebook has helped me find many people who influenced my life, like my own 5th grade teacher. You and Summer are the only former students that I've found.
I hope you don't mind if I peek in every once-in-a-while on your blog.
~Elise Clark