12 November 2008

My Birthday SURPRISE!!!





My new little niece, Adelaide Estelle, was born on my 30th birthday.  I couldn't be more excited to share my birthday with this precious little angel. She wasn't due until November 13, but decided to come 10 days early on the 3rd.  She is so tiny and sweet.  She is the daughter of Mykelle (Bryce's sister) and Riley Facer.  I was so mad that I was in Vegas and wasn't able to see her on our birthday.  She is going to have a special place in my heart forever.  I hope she will love me as much as I love her.  It was so fun to go spend some time with them and hold her. Cash looked like a tank next to her.  It's unbelievable that they are only 2 1/2 months apart. Cash looks like he is 5 months sitting next to her.  Adelaide is going to have so much fun being a little sister to Bella Boozie!  I sure love all these beautiful girls!!!

2 comments:

christensen crew said...

Brittany, Happy Birthday! I am glad you got to go to Vegas...How fun. What a cute Bryce to take you there! I have never seen a more beautiful ------ year old in my life! You are so gorgeous! And Congrats on that beautiful niece! HOw special! WE really need to do lunch...call me...Kate

Kass Martin said...

What a great surprise! I got to hang out with Ash and little Bella the other day. So cute. Cash looks so big. It's crazy how time flies.