06 November 2008

Celebrating with friends...

Cheesecake Factory was amazing!! So the artichoke appetizer is one of my favorites. Also I have always thought the White Chocolate Raspberry cheescake was the best until.....Dulce de Leche!  Thanks to Anika I found a new favorite.  So I had so much fun with the girls for lunch. Thanks Susie, Jessica, Anika, Heather, Jennie, Katy, Paige and Mykelle for helping me celebrate.  I'm sad that some of my friends couldn't make it because of jobs, baby showers and last minute sicknesses.  Next year, Right! Thanks to so many wonderful friends and family I had such a wonderful birthday. I feel so lucky to be blessed with such amazing people in my life.  I feel so loved because of all of you.  I forgot to take a picture with my cute sis-in-laws at lunch at Dear Lizzie. Thanks for spending time with me. Also a shout out to the friends in Colorado, Texas,  Arizona, Pensylvania, Idaho, California, and my cute sis in Hawaii. I  LOVE YOU even though I don't get to see you!

6 comments:

The Burkinshaws said...

Happy belated birthday Brit. Let me just tell you that you have nothing to worry about being in your thirties you are still amazing. I know that I bring it up too much but trust me I would be forty fifty sixty even just to look like you once you beautiful child... Love you and miss you always!

jill d said...

Brit, I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it to your bday lunch! Happy belated bday cutie! It looks like you had fun. You look so good!

The Burkinshaws said...

I love you dearly but if you truly think that you are going to see a picture of me on our blog in the next year then you are smoking some good crack! Brit unless this baby weighs 30+ pounds at birth I am screwed. Or maybe my placenta could weigh an additional 20. Oh, hell I know it;s all in my hips?!!!

Carlie said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. Definately next year!

anderson's said...

I am not looking forward to when I turn 30 in a few months, I still feel like I am 19! Hope your day was great! By the way, Dulce de Leche is my favorite too! So yummy!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/obat-sariawan-alami/