22 October 2008

He is chunckin' out!


   Cashy is starting to get a little meat on his bones. I love when they start to fill out. He just hit his two month mark and we had to say good bye to the 0-3 month clothes. So sad!  The car seat is already getting heavy. He has been smiling so much. Nothing makes me happier. He still is being difficult at night. I wish I knew how to get my babies on a schedule. However, the other night he slept through the whole night and I was so excited until.... I found out bryce had given him some childrens nightime NyQuil. That little sneak of a husband. I could kill him!

3 comments:

Shelene said...

But on the bright side, you did get one full night of sleep, and Cash is just fine! Sometimes the crazy things husbands do are a little blessing in disguise! Looks like he is feeling better! I am glad to see that! Good luck on the sleeping thing! I can feel your pain!

Natlee Lloyd said...

I'm so glad he woke up! That is such a "Lloyd" gene thing to do!:)

jill d said...

I too love when they start to chunk up. Crew is just barely getting a little bit of meat on his bones. He sure is getting heavier though. I too would like to figure out the schedule/night time thing. LOL!