09 October 2008

Cash's Room.

This is my dad, Drake with Cash at 6 weeks old. He is now 7 weeks old and I'm seeing the chunk starting to form.  I so love chubby babies. 

Ok, so for all of my friends who live far away, finally here is a picture of Cash's room.  Some things I think turned out, and some I would change if I had more money.  I have known I wanted to do gray and orange, but had such a hard time finding this color of orange, so you can see my lame attempt to add more orange in painting canvases and the cheesy letter.  It is so hard when you have girls first and get furniture that goes with their stuff and then have to switch it to boy.  I do love my tree on the wall!  Someday, maybe this monkey will actually sleep in his room. 

9 comments:

Nora said...

Brit~ It is very cute. I like it. Hope you are doing well. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing with 3. Talk to you soon.

The Burkinshaws said...

I kind of hate you in this very miss you badly wish you lived here you are too perfect way. That probably doesnt make sense but lately I make ZERO sense at all. How about you come down here and do some decorating for me! Wait I don't know if I am ready to see how good looking you are yet. I really do miss you but I still can't get over how something so gorgeous (you) can have something so beautiful (Cash). Truely I have never seen it. So therefore you suck in my book, but I still adore you! Ok, I sound psycho what is new? Text me some unique cool names...

Jared and Laurel said...

Brittany, congratulations on your handsome baby boy! We have been thinking about you guys a lot and it is so great to see how well things are going for you. Such a beautiful family! And I love the room; very very nice.

Texas Jacksons said...

So cute. I WAS going to use blue and orange if I had a boy, but I guess just pink for me. We got his announcement today and what a stud. He's adorable. I love chunky babies too.

Kara said...

i love the room, and i know that you know but, that is one beautiful baby! wow...

Debbie Jones said...

OF course another beautiful nursery from Brit. It is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well!

Jami said...

Brittany,
Remember me? Wow it's been a long time! I linked to your blog from facebook. Your family is beautiful. Congrats on the little man! I love your nursery. I'm still working on mine so I love to see what other people have done.

Lucrecia said...

You're baby boy is so so cute! I loved your announcement. Did Becky take that picture? I think his room is darling by the way. I'm drooling over his lamps!

The Zeediks said...

I couldn't love this room more Brit. you are so good.