18 September 2007

Book Club Rules!


This book club is awesome. Look at all these beautiful women. Lisanne isn't in the pic because she is taking it. Lisanne has put together a die hard book club. There are three commitees (food, book, and house). You can only miss three times and your out (exception death and birth). This will really weed out the flakes and force us all to read. It's great! Lis, thanks for all your hard work. I know I'm making friends I will have for life. Thanks to Ash (marrying Jon), I feel like I have another extended fam. We all need to go on a big family vacation (The Anderson's and Christensens take Hawaii)! P.S. Becky Kimball has more pics on her blog.

2 comments:

jill d said...

sounds like fun. it's hard having a book club that people are committed to. i once tried to start one, but people can be flakes. i love reading and wish i had more time to do it. what books are you ladies reading?

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/banks/citibank/kartu-kredit