27 August 2007

Am I Blogging? If I am, I feel so cool!

Hey everyone, I'm so excited that I'm figuring out how to set up a blog. I've always thought they were such a waste of time until I saw so many pages. I've been able to track down old friends and some boyfriends. It's crazy how small the world is. I guess this is the new scrap booking, which to be honest, HALLELUJAH! Who likes to scrapbook anymore? Not me. Maybe it's because I suck at it. It's been three years since I have done a page. I guess doing a blog others will get to see it, and not just me and the occasional glance by my husband.

6 comments:

Claudia said...

How exciting... for you and me now I have one more blog to check on. Yeay!

Nora said...

Welcome!! I love it! I still don't know that much about this blogging stuff. Miss you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

Brit:

Excellent Job on the blog! Good work! In fact... I might need to get some tips from you! We had so much fun last night. And officially think you should move with us to LEHI!

Love,

Ash and Jon

Aurora's Designs said...

You are so cool...you are getting better at using the computer! I think that I might be calling you for a change for help with this kindof stuff!! Miss you tons!

A and L said...

Welcoming to Blogging! It so fun to be able to keep up on great people, like you guys!