02 October 2010

First Day of School






Finally, after the long summer of playing, the girls started school. I feel horrible loving that they will be gone for part of the day, but my sanity my be more important. Paige started 2nd grade and Sailor is in kindergarten. The school started a full day kindergarten class at the last minute and Sailor got in. So that means I'm home with just Cash all day. This is great because it allows me to work doing eyelash extension for part of the day while Cash naps. I always love these first day of school pictures because it's so early in the morning and the sun is always in our eyes.

1 comment:

Cassandra Potter Kemp said...

Hey, the way I see it school is just free babysitting :) I am coming in October, & would love to come hang out with you + cash & get some eye lash extensions!