06 February 2010

This kid of mine....


He is extremely obsessed with any ball!
This is his Grandpa Lowell tongue.

He thinks he is so funny. This is him trying to smile for the camera. Eyes always closed. So adorable!
Loves to help vacuum. And there is the eyes closing again because he knows I have the camera.
Such an adorable smile, just open your eyes for me baby!
He is showing me his teeth. He is obsessed with the tooth brush and teeth. He will stand on the stool in the bathroom and say teeth over and over until you get out his tooth brush and then he has to dip it in the water over and over. He loves his blankie and calls it deedee. He is such a great climber. I'm still so shocked at the temperament of boys vs. girls. He is very aggressive and will hit you hard if he is mad or doesn't get what he wants. PS. He is still a daddy's boy, and doesn't give me the time of day.

No comments: