25 January 2009

My precious little boy!







I love my baby boy so much. I thought getting our pictures taken just the two of us would be a piece of cake. Boy, was I wrong. I thought this would be 20 minutes, but it turned out to be almost 2 hours. I was shocked that even a few turned out between all the crying. I always get pictures taken of me with the babies in their blessing clothes.  I pick my favorite and blow it up to put in their rooms.  I copied the idea from my aunt Becky and my sister-in-law Kristin.  I've worn this same dress in all three pictures with my kids.  It is the dress that I wore at my wedding luncheon.  It's totally hideous now, but it's all white and it works. Luckily the babies always cover most of it.  I'm so in love with this baby.  I love having a boy. He is totally high-maintenance, but still so adorable.  He is now 5 months and is very big.  He probably weighs about 19 pounds. My back is seriously killing me!

9 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Well it looks like the photo shoot was a breeze:) He has the cutest smile!

jill d said...

Brit, I love those pictures! Totally precious. You look AMAZING! Wow, he is big. I took crew to the Dr. yesterday and he weighs 15 lbs 8 oz although he is so long.

anderson's said...

Brit~ Such cute pictures! Love that you did it with all of your kiddos!

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Cute pictures Brit! You look gorgeous and Cash is just precious!!

Jackson Family said...

beautiful!

Texas Jacksons said...

Hey hot mama! He is adorable! I don't know if I'll ever get there with the whole boy thing but it sure looks fun.

Jackson Family said...

i need your digits!! email me taramjackson@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Aww! Those pictures are so adorable!

becky said...

love all of these brit!!!

loved partying like a rockstar with you last night.