04 December 2008

Cash's Baby Blessing..


Aunt Mykelle with Paige.
My mom and dad.
Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Dan. They flew in from Cali for Thanksgiving. 
Aunt Tiffany and uncle Andrew and Aunt Ashley and unlce Jon.
Paige with cousin Mitch and uncles Cage and Crew.
Uncle Riley and uncle Jeff.
I found the girls Sally, Maggie and Livy playing and singing on the piano.
My cute friend Claudia who always wants to hold Cash. She's baby hungry!
My aunt Paige and cousin Gardner with my Grandma Self.
Me with all of my sis-in-laws. Aren't they so cute!!

So we finally blessed Cash. We tried to give him Triaminic to knock him out, but it didn't work. He started to cry through the last half of the blessing. Ohh well, what do you do? After the blessing we went to Lowell and Judy's house and had soup and salads and the yummiest cookies. Ok so the cookies are these lemon drop cookies that you get at Cookies By Design. They seriously are the best things ever!!! They taste like lemon bars, but better. We had so much fun hanging out with all of our family and friends. We feel so blessed to have such a wonderful support system. My family are my best friends! Thanks for coming and sharing your love for baby Cash!

4 comments:

anderson's said...

Brit, He is so big! What a sweetie! Hey, we are going to a private blog, so if you want to be added send me your email. Talk to you soon. Cath

becky said...

what a good lookin' family! cash is already growing up from the last time i saw him!

Nora said...

you are so lucky that you have such a great family around you. you are all so beautiful!

Kelly said...

What a great day I bet it was. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for it all...makes me sad:( Glad to hear that you have such a great family around!!!