17 November 2008

Dinosaur Madness!!


So I met up with an old friend Carrie Wagstaff for a day of play at the Dinosaur Museum.  It was so fun to see her and her beautiful kids, Luke and Whitney. Carrie and I have been friends since Bryce and I got married. We lived right by each other and I think spent everyday with together for months while living by her and Trent. We had so much fun with one another and our crazy husbands. It was so much fun catching up and talking about the good old days.  You know those days... no kids, and you could just up and go and do anything at any moment. Drinks runs, late movies, sleeping in, keeping your house clean all day were some of my favs. I'm so glad Carrie and I have stayed friends. BTW Carrie you look amazing!!

3 comments:

Carrie Wagstaff said...

Those were the good old days huh! I had so much fun catching up with you. We need to do it again soon!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Brit, you little girls and Cash is so cute! Congrats!

Kass Martin said...

How fun. You girls are gorgeous.